Cellitused fails to meet their end of a contract
I sent my phone to cellitused and they acknowledged that they received my phone on July 9th. They claimed that I should receive $151 no later than July 30th. I sent them an email on July 30th letting them know that I haven't received payment and would like for them to resolve the issue soon. They did not reply to my email, so I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. Two days after my complaint was filed I got an email from cellitused claiming that my payment is enroute. I have yet to receive payment and it's August 29th, that is nearly 2 months of waiting for payment. I live in Maryland and their company is located in VA, it does not take more than 3 days to get a letter from VA to MD let alone nearly 2 months. This company is one that I would never recommend, because they misrepresent themselves. In order to avoid people being paid to say cellitused is a good company or that I'm crazy, I will post the emails that have been sent between me and cellitused.
received from cellitused on July 9th:
Great News! We have received your phone(s) and one of our technicians has completed the device evaluation. You can view the approval status of each phone below and please check the notes for any offer price adjustments made during the device evaluation.
You will receive a payment in the amount of $151.00 and the estimated delivery date of your payment is 07/30/12.
We thank you for the opportunity to be your electronic recycler and we look forward to putting more cash in your pocket in the future! Please visit www.cellitused.com/TellFriend to spread the word about Cellitused.
Your Payment will be sent to:
Device Evaluation Notes:
We have added a "Cellitused Bonus Buck $" for being 100% accurate with your order! Way to go! Please help us spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors! FREE - Sign up for a free Taskcanon account: http://www.taskcanon.com To buy a quality replacement cell phone visit: http://www.myphonedied.com
Device Approval Status:
Manufacturer - Samsung
Model - Infuse 4g
Price - 130
Adjusted Price - 151
Approval - Approved
received from cellitused on August 16th:
I am sorry for the delay in payment. Your payment in the amount of $151 is in transit. You should be receiving it within 3 – 5 business days. Thanks for your business and your patience with us. Once you receive your payment please help us spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors!
And there you have it cellitused is a terrible company and you should not make the mistake of sending your phone to them, because they will give you the run around. Giving your phone to them is like giving it to a thief.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "My order went through (debit card approved), got verification e-mail then another e-mail asking for visual proof that I am who I claim to be. I suspect a hidden agenda. Gearbest..."
- "Was my first tour and loved it. Well coordinated, awesome accommodations and out guide Javier was just wonderful. I have not one complaint only good things to say. Would definitely..."
- "one of their agent keeps on calling and sending emails with a booking i did not make, when i answer his call, i told him that the email he sent..."