Cellitused fails to meet their end of a contract
I sent my phone to cellitused and they acknowledged that they received my phone on July 9th. They claimed that I should receive $151 no later than July 30th. I sent them an email on July 30th letting them know that I haven't received payment and would like for them to resolve the issue soon. They did not reply to my email, so I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. Two days after my complaint was filed I got an email from cellitused claiming that my payment is enroute. I have yet to receive payment and it's August 29th, that is nearly 2 months of waiting for payment. I live in Maryland and their company is located in VA, it does not take more than 3 days to get a letter from VA to MD let alone nearly 2 months. This company is one that I would never recommend, because they misrepresent themselves. In order to avoid people being paid to say cellitused is a good company or that I'm crazy, I will post the emails that have been sent between me and cellitused.
received from cellitused on July 9th:
Great News! We have received your phone(s) and one of our technicians has completed the device evaluation. You can view the approval status of each phone below and please check the notes for any offer price adjustments made during the device evaluation.
You will receive a payment in the amount of $151.00 and the estimated delivery date of your payment is 07/30/12.
We thank you for the opportunity to be your electronic recycler and we look forward to putting more cash in your pocket in the future! Please visit www.cellitused.com/TellFriend to spread the word about Cellitused.
Your Payment will be sent to:
Device Evaluation Notes:
We have added a "Cellitused Bonus Buck $" for being 100% accurate with your order! Way to go! Please help us spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors! FREE - Sign up for a free Taskcanon account: http://www.taskcanon.com To buy a quality replacement cell phone visit: http://www.myphonedied.com
Device Approval Status:
Manufacturer - Samsung
Model - Infuse 4g
Price - 130
Adjusted Price - 151
Approval - Approved
received from cellitused on August 16th:
I am sorry for the delay in payment. Your payment in the amount of $151 is in transit. You should be receiving it within 3 – 5 business days. Thanks for your business and your patience with us. Once you receive your payment please help us spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors!
And there you have it cellitused is a terrible company and you should not make the mistake of sending your phone to them, because they will give you the run around. Giving your phone to them is like giving it to a thief.beaebed
You may also like
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "I have tried repeatedly to work with the company to reach a peaceful resolution. I am over about 6 phone lines with C Spire. Our 3G data speeds..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733. The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "Purchased a kitchen sink at advertise 90% off price but received wrong sink. Sellers will not honor our contract but insist I return the sink for refund and reorder..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."