Cellitused fails to meet their end of a contract
I sent my phone to cellitused and they acknowledged that they received my phone on July 9th. They claimed that I should receive $151 no later than July 30th. I sent them an email on July 30th letting them know that I haven't received payment and would like for them to resolve the issue soon. They did not reply to my email, so I reported them to the Better Business Bureau. Two days after my complaint was filed I got an email from cellitused claiming that my payment is enroute. I have yet to receive payment and it's August 29th, that is nearly 2 months of waiting for payment. I live in Maryland and their company is located in VA, it does not take more than 3 days to get a letter from VA to MD let alone nearly 2 months. This company is one that I would never recommend, because they misrepresent themselves. In order to avoid people being paid to say cellitused is a good company or that I'm crazy, I will post the emails that have been sent between me and cellitused.
received from cellitused on July 9th:
Great News! We have received your phone(s) and one of our technicians has completed the device evaluation. You can view the approval status of each phone below and please check the notes for any offer price adjustments made during the device evaluation.
You will receive a payment in the amount of $151.00 and the estimated delivery date of your payment is 07/30/12.
We thank you for the opportunity to be your electronic recycler and we look forward to putting more cash in your pocket in the future! Please visit www.cellitused.com/TellFriend to spread the word about Cellitused.
Your Payment will be sent to:
Device Evaluation Notes:
We have added a "Cellitused Bonus Buck $" for being 100% accurate with your order! Way to go! Please help us spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors! FREE - Sign up for a free Taskcanon account: http://www.taskcanon.com To buy a quality replacement cell phone visit: http://www.myphonedied.com
Device Approval Status:
Manufacturer - Samsung
Model - Infuse 4g
Price - 130
Adjusted Price - 151
Approval - Approved
received from cellitused on August 16th:
I am sorry for the delay in payment. Your payment in the amount of $151 is in transit. You should be receiving it within 3 – 5 business days. Thanks for your business and your patience with us. Once you receive your payment please help us spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors!
And there you have it cellitused is a terrible company and you should not make the mistake of sending your phone to them, because they will give you the run around. Giving your phone to them is like giving it to a thief.review #342325
You may also like
- "I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "After receiving horrible customer service and walking out on $3000 worth of furniture, 3 hours of time. We decided to go back and only purchase the coffee table and end..."
- "I ORDERED a COMFORTABLE FABRIC COVERED, CAMO COLORED, AUTO-INFLATABLE LIFE JACKET (full size) by item number listed with picture and description as advertised on their website - I received..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "On June 20th 2015 (Saturday) I applied for a DOT number from the Department Of Transportation, an agency of the US Government. I paid the $300 nonrefundable fee and hit the..."